View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 09:01 PM

Wink Hey Mark

Hey Mark,

I held my breath as I opened your post...probably nowhere near as much as you did as they presented you with the lumbar X-Rays. I am sure that it would be hard to quantify the relief that you experienced when you saw everything right where it should be. I read your posts a couple of times, and regarding the facets, wouldn't the pain associated with them be a gradual onset (unless there was a macro trauma that fractured them) and if this was the case, wouldn't that have been apparent in the X-ray. Our bodies are designed to maintain an environment of homeostasis. Is it posibble your body sensed a measure of instabilty (at ADR level or above) and put the lockdown on you to prevent further instability/injury?

Anyhow, a good post for me to read as we pack our bags. I spoke to someone who had a two level recovery similar to yours. I will never forget what he told me. "I no longer have lower back pain, but I think about my lower back every day"...Between my conversation with him, you, and the others I have read about it reminds me that although we may feel like Superman.....Lex Luther...or one of his demonic back pain superheroes may be right around the corner with the Kryptonite...Let's stay vigilent, and NO MORE THROWING ZOEY FROM THE FLEXED POSITION

The Bionic Man - "We'll make him better than he was before...Better, Stronger, Faster"...well not quite but you get the idea