View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 09:21 AM

Default I never liked Mondays....but today is different

Yesterday (Sunday) I had the drain removed from my stomach (that could not come soon enough). There's nothing like carrying a 32oz bottle full of blood/fluids from a surgical wound everywhere you go.

This morning, I was able to have a normal "movement", which qualifies me to be a human again in the world of food....and I took a 30 minute shower this morning. That's a lot of funk to wash off.

Anyhow, I just got back from the "control" Xray (make sure nothing has moved) and I should be called back upstairs in a few minutes to go over it.

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary, so we are definitely going to have some special family time today. Ironically, my birthday is 10/16 and my wifes is 10/19..so Munich is where all the parties are happening. We are thinking of moving the celebrations to July next year

It was great talking to Mark yesterday. He has been beyond instrumental in this process. We have not experienced any "surprises" here. That is a blessing when you are taking something like this on. I cannot say enough good things about the clinic or its staff...all top notch.

Geoff

The Bionic Man - "We'll make him better than he was before...Better, Stronger, Faster"...well not quite but you get the idea