View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 03:42 PM
Administrator

Marty... sounds pretty good. You have a bunch of 'mild this and that'. You have a bunch of 'no evidence of this problem or that problem.' You have a bunch of 'fusion masses forming".

Great news that the sharp burning is gone. I hope to hear that you keep improving week after week... then you won't notice it weekly, improvement will sneak up on you without you realizing it.

I hope that the things noted, disc protrusion touching S1, are not significant in an immobilized spine segment. You'll have to ask the doctor about that. There may be some possibility of chemical irritation even when there is no mechanical irritation, but I would hope the risk of that is low.

"There is deformity to the left lamina at L5-S1" I'd ask the doc to explain this. This may be notation of a normal post-op defect and be absolutely nothing.

I don't understand: "The disc bulge causes mild urinary both" - did you type word urinary wrong?

Obviously... this all comes with the approproaite "I'm not a doctor" qualifiers. I can be way off base on all of this!

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org