View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 01:15 PM

Default Mri

Mark,
MRI done on Weds and getting results on Monday w/doc. Neck is behaving itself for now (that means the last two days or so). However I'm not active at all due to my disgusting posterior tibial tendon on left foot.. talk about something else that can slow a person down terrifically!!!!!! OHHHHH MANNNNNNN

Ok Fuzzy, bring it on~ I definately would like to talk w/your wife re this as I'm trying to avoid the surgery. The doctor told me I need to follow a conservative pattern for 6-8 weeks being nearly off my feet and see what happens as he said the surgery is BIG DEAL and I'd be casted for 6-8 weeks at least (which I cannot tolerate due to my low back probs) and then the rehab is long. Also I actually have bilateral posterior tibeal tendonitis and sometimes it's the left foot that kills, sometimes the right and sometimes both! Yesterday it was my left foot. Today it was the right ankle started to hurt and with a very rapid onset of pain that is disabling.

I just got an ESI not too long ago and I'm wasting it here being so immobile except for dog walks which I'm going to have to give up (hand over dog to hub who lives in different city) and I'm off to Florida for 2 months as I was going to try and be helpful to my 87 y.o. father. Now I think I'll look for an Assisted Living Facility for myself NOT

ans~ thanks for link. My doctor wasn't going to prescribe PT because I'm leaving so soon....I hope staying off my feet will work re relief but I'm just so ticked off re timing of this thing. Like my low back isn't enough to deal w/and neck.

Last edited by Maria; 11-29-2008 at 01:16 AM.