View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 09:07 AM

Default cervical adr in poland

I don't know what to think of it myself either. I thought that maybe there was a slight chance that Mark had heard of him if he had been working at the Alpha clinic. But maybe he just was trained by the gurus at Alpha; like many other.

I don't want this guy to take any risks; but he seems quite dtermined to go to Poland. He's been in contact with Dr. Frank at the Alpha too; he suggests 3 level ADR; but the Polish surgeon; as well as a Norwegian too suggests only one to be necessary.

He's going to stay only 1 night at the hospital. But all the same, the costs make me wonder, Poland is eastern europe and I'm not surprised that the costs are much lower than in Germany; but anyway; it is very cheap.

All my guy know is hat the surgeon has done over 2000 neck surgeries; but he doesn't know how many of them are ADR's.

I'll speak with the patient later today; I'll encourage him to find out more before he decides what to do. He has allready been in Poland seeing the surgeon for tests and so on; and he feels conident with the doctor.

Well, thanks anyhow, I just wanted to give it a try here; i'll try to find out more myself. It is possible that I'll be going with the patient to Warzaw as an observer; and keeping an eye of him the days after the surgery. His surgery is due in a couple of weeks.