View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 12:04 AM

Hey guys - well I had the injections last Monday and I have to say post 6 days I can see a difference - they did inject the stuff around where the L5 is pushing on the nerve and while I am not feeling the radiant pain down my leg and "butt" sorry but that is where it is! It is now just a sharp pain at L5 and it does kind of radiate around the front but it is tollerable! SO it has helped a great deal but as a chef and the holidays it is a little tough still I am holding back still from doing the real tough stuff,,,,working on banquet stuff and partys etc and will go back to therapy after the first of the year....doing PT at home with my siberian cats and still popping pills but living ---thanks for the support and I will be posting from time to time.

I am happy to share any of my experience with anyone that wants my spin....Oh they did knock me out instead of a local - someone told me that it was only a local so it was nice not to know what was happening...let me know if you need any assistance ---