View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 01:13 AM

Hey everyone,

OK!! Well I went to see my doctor today and tried to explain to him what happened and he told me that if it was drop foot I would have it all the time, that it wouldn't just happened one time and go away. When I inquired about an MRI he said that he wants to wait a couple weeks......I told him that I wasn't comfortable waiting and he told me not to worry.

WELL, I don't know what to do now....at this moment, it feels like my knee is swollen and my foot is swollen, I am able to move my toes, but it just feels WEIRD!! I HATE trying to explain it to my doctor cuz he looks at me like I have 2 heads, and I guess until you have actually experienced it you don't really understand.

Ugh, this is seriously starting to freak me out. When I first hurt my back and before I had my surgery, I NEVER had or felt anything like this, it was more of an electrical shock down my legs and pins and needles......

Anyways, I just wanted to give you all an update and to let you know what my dr said. I have to go back and see him on the 24th of Feb, and he said at that point if nothing has changed he will order an MRI......This is all TOO CRAZY for me!!

Does anyone have any idea how I could maybe stop this from happening?

Thanks everyone for your help with my situation. I am SO THANKFUL that I found this site!!

All the BEST!!
Princess