View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 02:27 PM

Hi Jim,

I don't understand WHAT his problem is. He should know me by now that I DO NOT come to him for stupid reasons, in fact I make sure that I am not wasting his time when I see him. When I first hurt my back it took him FOREVER to do any tests. Then when i went into his clinic in tears cuz the pain was CRAZY he decided to order a CT scan, when that came back he was so concerned with the results that he immediately ordered an MRI. Next thing you know I was having surgery.

So, I REALLY don't what his intentions are with all of this, but I am scared that it is going to happen again, like I said before, I still have that swollen feeling from my knee down now which I noticed yesterday while I was out when walking I have started to have a 'limp'.

What I want to know is, I have NOT had the EXACT symptom of losing the ability to move my toes or foot since that one time, the swollen feeling is like I said now from the knee down, where before when it happened I was sitting and I felt the 'swollwn' feeling start in my foot then I couldn't move it etc... SO, could it have been just a one time thing?

I AM SO CONFUSED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK OR DO ANYMORE. How do I get someone to listen or at least understand and take what I say seriously. I mean this IS something that I should be concerned with no? OR am I over-reacting and need to just relax and take it one day at a time?

I am SORRY if I keep repeating the same thing over and over and if I am bothering everyone with the all the questions I have. I just REALLY don't know what I should do.

Thanks again for listening and helping me. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

All the best,
Princess