View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 05:35 PM

First off, Str8shooter5, please listen to these people on here and get all the information about your options on surgery. Go to the Charite` web page and read up on it. I am not saying that is the one to use, but it will explain a little about ADR Surgery. There are many to choose from. Get informed. Now back to me. The ADR surgeon called today and I told him I would let him know something by the end of next week. They need to know because they have to schedule the general surgeon to move my "inards" out of the way. I decided to tell him that since my disco is next Wednesday. After the disco, I see the TS&J surgeon that afternoon for the results. I am going to tell the surgeon at TS&J about my insurance approving a ADR with the other surgeon. I am scared about the disco. The surgeon told me it will feel like I have had a twelve pack while they are doing it. I could live with that! But the crap poking me in my back doesn't sound fun. Is it like a Spinal epidural injection? I can handle those.