Thread: todays funny
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 01:39 AM

Default The interview

A cub reporter for the N.Y. Times was assigned a human interest story. He was sent to rural Arkansas to find and interview anyone that was a grassroots, lifelong resident of a rural community. He drove through the country for hours looking for a prospect. He finally happened upon a farmhouse close to the road with a little old man sitting on the front porch. The old man was happy to give the interview.

“Tell me about one of your wildest experiences” asked the reporter. The old man thought for a minute before speaking. “One time Old Man Brown lost one of his sheep in the woods. We formed a search party and looked for hours. We found it, had our way with it and brought it home.” The young man knew he couldn’t print that story so he went on to the next question.

“What was your most exciting experiences?” The old man didn’t hesitate. “Once Old Man Smith’s daughter got lost in the woods. We formed a search party and looked for hours until we found her. Then we all had our way with her and took her home.” Once again the reporter knew he couldn’t put that in the Times so he asked a third question. “What was the worst experience you’ve ever had?” The old man looked down at the ground and began: “Once I got lost in the woods……..”
04/07 Recurrent Disc Surgery L5/S1
3 Ortho and 1 Neuro Surgeon, 3 MRIs, 1 EGM, 1 Myleogram & 11 EDIs later:
03/27/09 Maverick ADR at L4/L5 & L5/S1
03/27/09 The Lord and Dr. Ritter-Lang returned my life to me.