View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 02:11 AM

We just opened a new Outpatient Clinic that is named after our benevolent benefactor that passed away a year ago. Our Outpatient Staff are as happy as all get out.

We have a new office manager that is doing an awesome job of collecting revenue to keep the operation afloat.

We have 32 wonderful, dedicated employees that work hard to help the patients we serve.

I am over two years out from my four level spinal disc replacement. I feel like I am back to living a life.

I am grateful to have a job in this tough economic climate.

I continue to serve in many social change organizations that give my life meaning in the ability to help others. This is one of the most awesome rewards I have in my life. I feel really good, with the wonderful opportunities that God puts me in, to add my own little humble piece in the world around me.

I have a woman, who has been in my life for 24 years, and she completes me. In spite of the fact that we argue at times, I feel like my life has been better because of her.

I have a fabulous extended family.

I have friends that give my life meaning and help me to become closer to God.

I just celebrated 29 years of sobriety on January 7, 2009.

What more can a person ask for.

Thank-you for this post Justin. It is a nice reminder that there are many roses amongst the thorns.

Terry Newton

Last edited by Terry Allen Blackburn; 01-20-2009 at 05:26 PM.