View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:16 PM

Sandy:

I hate to say this but your age may be a factor in what you are experiencing. If I remember correctly, you have some mitigating things medically, at your age, that will interfere with the healing process. The other thing is that you surgery is still less than one year ago. It took me all of twenty months to feel Top Shelf after my four level ADR surgery. It was definitely a roller coaster ride. You might want to check with a physician about the possibility to get injections done in your spine to help alleviate some pain. I had facet injections and SI joint injections every three months after my ADR surgery which brought me considerable relief. These never worked prior to the surgery as I was so badly damaged. After the surgery, while I was healing, the injections worked just fine but, took a few weeks to start working after I received them each time. I went for a whole year without any but went through a bad patch before Christmas time. I was able to get SI joint injections and I am back to being much better. I was also on Lyrica for a year and a half after the ADR surgery, at about 400 Mg. This helped immensely with the nerve pain. I still think you need to give yourself proper time to heal.

Also, please check out the possibility of some injections.

Hang in there.

Terry Newton