Thread: Welcome Newbies
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:39 PM

It is being stated that I was not banned, but chose to leave. I did leave, after Justin was banned. The next thing I knew, I could no longer access the forum and was unable to see any PM's or postings at all. I wrote an e-mail explaining my feelings about someone allowing their ego to get in the way of good business sense. I have a belief that we are all in this together and there is no one of us that is more important than each other. Also, we are all replaceable so, it is best to get along and make the best of differences as we can all learn from adversity.

I was invited to come back on as I have done my best to support all who I came in contact with. I made it a stipulation that Justin needed to be allowed back on the forum in order for me to come back. This was not going to happen and Justin did not want to come back.

My life could have went on without being a part of any forum. I just believe that we are our brother's keepers and, if I can lend a little support to my fellow human being along the way, then that is my responsibility.

So here I am and, I consider myself; "One of the banned."

Terry Newton
1994 ruptured C6-C7
1995 Hemi-Laminectomy C5-C6, C6-C7 Mayo Clinic
Bicycle Accident 2004
MRI, EMG, Facet Injections, Epidural Blocks, Lumbar Discogram.
Stenum Hospital Surgery November 4, 2006
Prestige Disc C5-C6, C6-C7
Maverick Disc S1-L5, L4-L5