View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkdoc714 View Post
Dr. J,

The two guys from S Philly sound good, but I'm going with local guys, Bubba and Cooter. It only cost a bag of BBQ pork rinds and a 6 pack of PBR. After all, we are in a recession.

How is your sciatica? I'm hoping your surgeon gave you some insight on the cause and, more importantly, a cure.

Bob
Hey Bob, my legs are still giving me trouble and by trouble, I mean hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phylly View Post
Hello,
I just had a myelogram 4 days ago in 3 areas, lumbar, thoracic and cervical. I had absolutely no headache and so far the only problems I have had is the feeling of very tingly irritated nerves becoming slightly worse today. It sounds like amped nerves to me. I did not have any infection (yet), but have also had seasick vertigo type feelings. I've tried zofran, zantac, and tums. What has worked is benedryl (thank goodness).

Last time I had a lumbar myelogram (april 08) there was no headache or infection but I had to take prednisone to calm down the pain in my nerves.
Phylly
Phylly, thanks for posting your myelogram experience. It sounds like you are doing well. I'm curious as to what expect in regard to nerve pain after the myelogram... it doesn't sound too bad. I have a certification exam in April and I really need to study without being distracted by leg pain.

Thanks again! BTW, how are you feeling?
Laminotomy L4/L5 (3.7.97--17 years old)
1999 & 2003 MVA (not at fault both times)
Grade V Tears L4/L5 & L5/L6
2-Level ProDisc® L4/L5 & L5/L6* *lumbosacral transitional vertebra (11.15.03--23 years old)
Dr. Rudolf Bertagnoli -- dr-bertagnoli.com
Pain-free for the last 4.5 yrs.
5.14.09 DSS with Dr. B.
I'm here to help. Only checking PMs currently.