View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 12:55 AM

Thank-you all for the comforting words. I think what really has had me upset was when I talked to her last week, they were getting ready to fly the next day to Georgia for a friend's wedding. They were to be gone Wednesday until yesterday. So I went through all those days thinking how good it was they were able to attend, given Terry's condition. I proceeded to call her this morning to welcome them home, only to find out they never went due to his declining condition that precipitated the brain scan which then discovered his cancer had metastisized (sp) there. I could have comforted her all weekend, but didn't know. I especially appreciate all the prayers and hearing how some people actually do get a miracle. I needed to hear that. I will let you know how he fairs. Bless you all.

Cindylou
bicycle accident 6/01: 2 compression fractures @ T12-L1; vertibroplasty; 4/06: right hip labral tear & arthroscopic repair; 4/07: lumbar prodiscs @ 3 levels, L3-6 by Dr. Bertagnoli; 7/02/08: ALIF L6-S1; 7/30/08: reopened to remove bone cement, leaked onto S1 nerve root; 8/08: pulmonary embolism, double pneumonia, collapsed left lung, pleurisy, pleural effusion; ALIF fusion complete; 3/10/09: SI Joint Fusion by Dr. Stark; Jury still out.