View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 09:37 PM

Smile The Little Train Who Could

Kathy,

I've got my fingers, toes, eyes and everything else crossed! This is going to work.

And yes you can use credit cards. I found several of those 0% interest for a specific time, my mother even borrowed for me and was 101 so guess they don't worry about not being able to pay. I'm still paying, driving used cars, etc., etc. But if you can't enjoy your money, it doesn't do you any good. I am very fortunate that I can afford the monthly payments.

Another thought for those who can't afford to pay out of pocket. Churches and organiztions sometimes will help people if you ask, either thru fundraisers or available funds. Asking is pleasant, but it won't kill us.

Is this something that a "group like us" could do? Ask companies like the device manufactures, etc. or other spiney's to donate to a fund to help when insurance won't pay. I know most people here have enough expenses with their own problems, but there may be people who could afford to help. Well, thinking doesn't help much, but seems like there should be some way to help people like Kathy.

Kathy, my dear young lady, think positive thoughts, we are all here for you.

I'm sending those 100 hugs by airmail along with a couple of cheek kisses . Good thoughts and prayers are coming your way, Sandy
**Dec. 2007 numbness and weakness in left arm/thumb, x-rays, MRI, discs at C4-7 pushing on spinal cord, fusion or ADR out of country
**April 7, 2008, discogram at C3-4, surgery 4 levels, Prodisc-C, Dr. Bertagnoli, Germany