View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:10 AM

To All on iSpine,

I totally agree with everyone's post thus far. I'll try not to repeat, but I, and many others, know that the spine community is richer for Mark's contributions.

I have mentioned Mark's paying job recently because I didn't think many people knew about it and thought they might be able to benefit from it.

I have received help from Mark and have never paid him a dime. I've joked "why should I pay when you work for nothing." I wish that I would have been able to pay for Mark's personal help when I was in Germany. My husband and I are not world travelers nor very savy concerning medical issues. We knew about Mark, but were told we could handle it. We were mistaken; if I had to do it again, I would find some way to retain him.

I can't fathom why anyone could complain. How many hours does Mark spend helping us here and all he gets is a "thank you" and maybe not even that sometimes. Ok, I've gone on too long.

AND before I forget! Thank you Mark!

Sandy ** p.s. Like your new signature
**Dec. 2007 numbness and weakness in left arm/thumb, x-rays, MRI, discs at C4-7 pushing on spinal cord, fusion or ADR out of country
**April 7, 2008, discogram at C3-4, surgery 4 levels, Prodisc-C, Dr. Bertagnoli, Germany