View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:49 PM

Well, that was fun!! It confirmed L5/S1. I used my share of curse words during the pain. It felt like all of my back pain intensified for a few seconds. They gave me something by IV and it made me feel like a had drank a 12 pack. When the pain hit, I sobered up!! They gave me some type of Ice pack that you activate. What a piece of crap. It went in the trash. So I didn't have ice until I got back home. I am sore today and I almost stayed home, but I am trying to save all of my hours for surgery. I am real tight and it hurts more in the hip, and lower back muscle area. I may go home early to get on ice.I had it done at Mother Francis because the doctor was scheduled to be there that day. We tried to have it all done at Texas Spine and Joint, but the schedules didn't line up. I saw Dr. Gordon later and he told me it was up to me for which surgery I wanted. Now I decide and wait on insurance approval. Leaning toward the fusion, since it is that low on my spine. I am leery of the unproven longevity of ADR.