View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 09:05 PM

Sandy:

I am so sorry about this jerkoff's answers to you. I went to one that was this way prior to me going to Germany. I was so thankful I stayed out of Michigan for any kind of care. It would have ended up like any attempt I have made doing a high end purchase here. I usually spend my hard earned money out of state. I bought my last four vehicles in Minnesota, I bought all of my Rolex watches out of State, cameras, stereo equipment, etc., have been elsewhere. The attitude is amazing when the economy is so poor and the most that will save many of these places is to provide good customer service. Yet poor customer service has become customary in the state so, when these places close their doors for the final time, I have no empathy. I would hope that doctors like this lose patients right and left so people speak with their pocketbooks. You deserve better.

I would recommend that you find another one and, tell the new one about the old one. It might cause him a good laugh and he'll know that you want to be treated compassionately.

Hang in there.

Terry Newton
1994 ruptured C6-C7
1995 Hemi-Laminectomy C5-C6, C6-C7 Mayo Clinic
Bicycle Accident 2004
MRI, EMG, Facet Injections, Epidural Blocks, Lumbar Discogram.
Stenum Hospital Surgery November 4, 2006
Prestige Disc C5-C6, C6-C7
Maverick Disc S1-L5, L4-L5