View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 08:35 PM

Hi Mark,

the post op pain only lasted a couple of weeks and decreased from awful to ok during that time

Now my pain is under half of what it was in my shoulders and neck, however it remains pretty constant , apart from when I lie down and then its fine , and I sleep really well.

I had also developed buttock and heel pain about a year or so after the neck pain started which led professioals to make assumptions about me, and also I was told I had Fybromyalgia and myofocial pain syndrome ,which is not true. My buttock and heel pain is hopefully caused by a facet cyst on the L5 S1 nerve root exit, this is being aspirated in a month or so, I am waiting for the date. I am in the UK on the NHS so have to wait like everyone else.

I hope you feel that my feed back is constructive. Its hard as a newcomer to fill out the template, and for me , some isnt relevent, and to read other peoples would be a bit of a trudge in my opinion. I expect that initially it was a good toollbut its a bit impersonal for me.

Maybe a signature summarising the member's experience, and condition would aid people replying and giving support and advice?

Marion

Last edited by marion; 01-29-2009 at 02:40 PM.