View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sent via private message:
Dear Discyphor:

Welcome to iSpine. Functional anesthtic discography is very interesting. I know several doctors who have been doing them for years. It's an exciting new concept and I hope it's not just a FAD.

Your 2 posts to date, both about FAD seem quite like marketing. We welcome the data here, but we prefer that it come from participating members of the communiy instead of posters who may hit and run with marketing shots. I hope that you are a new member and will be participating in the community. If you have an insterest in FAD other than as a patient or spine researcher, post about here. As I said, we like the data, but also want transparency.

It is often too difficult or dangerous for anyone involved with a product to post with transparency. If that is the case, we still want the data, but I would ask you to approach me or another prolific poster here and if we think the topic is for the benifit of the community, we'll post it for you.

Again, I hope you'll explain and join the discussion. If there is nothing to explain... accept my apology and still join the community!

All the best,

Mark
Looking for a reply...
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org