View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:04 PM

Default Answer to Administrator:

Sir:

I accept that every physician has lawsuits; however, this does not excuse Dr. Filler's behavior when things did go wrong. Is it appropriate to fabricate conversations which did not happen, then place these fabrications in writing. Like I said in my post, everyone says things they regret. This was the first time in my life that anyone proceeded to put those absurd statements in writing. Is it appropriate to send a letter to a patient that has no history of any psychiatric problems, suggesting that they seek help. I did see other physicians (immediately following this procedure) concerning this problem, and every one of them said something went wrong during the epidural nerve block. I have this in writing from multiple experts. I did not pursue legal action because I was too sick, and did not want to pull other, helpful, physicians into a quagmire.

My point is this. Mistakes happen, bad outcomes occur. There is a responsible and compassionate way of handling this when it happens.

I continue a search for what exactly happened, and how to proceed. My quality of life is not a good situation. I have a wife and son who have to bear the burden of dad's medical problems.

Take care,

DROGERS