View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 06:05 PM

Dear "Queen...

I'm soooo jealous. Not only a lady cop, but a skier.

I'm hoping a really old lady will get back in shape and be relatively pain free soon - 10 mos. post-op. I'll give myself another year, if, and that's a big IF , cause I'm not a patient soul.

Haven't been on skis for a long time, never was brave enough to get much further than the bunny hill . My excuse, there was always a first time skier with us, and I'm a good teacher of the snowplow and stem christies sp? - probably not the correct terminology for today.

But oooh I sure would like to try the bunny hills again, especially in real ski country. Slopes here in Ohio are usually more ice than snow!

Well, if not skiing, I'll be back on the waverunner and snowmobile, using common sense for someone approaching 70!!!!

And PLEASE, keep sharing your story. I read all the horrible posts and am so sad. Hearing a good one, makes all our days brighter - and .
**Dec. 2007 numbness and weakness in left arm/thumb, x-rays, MRI, discs at C4-7 pushing on spinal cord, fusion or ADR out of country
**April 7, 2008, discogram at C3-4, surgery 4 levels, Prodisc-C, Dr. Bertagnoli, Germany