View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 06:01 PM

There is a guy from Hawaii named Sean who had it done and he got great results from it. I know a woman who is going in on February 18th to see if she is a candidate. She will be a good one to watch as she uses a walker to get around and is no longer driving so it will be interesting to see if she gets success from it. I am sure if my ProDiscs weren't so screwed up I would have gotten longer results. It worked so well however, that I am getting a second injection on February 11th. Also, Dr. Pauza's research assistant had it done at 4 levels a couple of weeks ago and was back to work 3-4 days later. She has a very screwed up spine also and has had to have more than one injection too. Supposedly, he has now injected around 200 patients and about 80% of them have gotten long-term (3 years) relief and still going. Please don't use me as a guage whether or not to try Fibrin because I have a unique spine situation as my ProDiscs are not placed correctly placing a terrible load on the rest of my spine.
Best wishes,
Linda