View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 11:23 AM

i too lost all apeals with blue crap. it took 8 months of fighting with them and its seems as they were reading from a book. like calling msoft for tech support. as a matter a fact i was dened the first time by a gyn i am like WTF!!
i provided them with 50 pounds of docs. to no avail.
and i even asked my boss to change my health insurance to aetna a yr ago and being told we cannt do that {small company less then 10 employees.} aug we borrowed agaisnt the house and when to dr b in bogen germany {NO REGRETS} and it seems that i was out of time as L4-L5 was begining to fuse. so i had zero time left to fool with insurance companys. then i returned to work oct 23rd and shorty after i learn we were changing insurance companys to guess who? AETNA GRRRRRR!!!! i still havnt gotten over that as yet or may never get over it.
we are in process of creating letter to blue crap asking for payment for surgery 31,500.00 usd we starting with sending letters to blue cross worldwide and the local blue crap we were insured with. because i am and will take these pricks to court over this as if i were a fed employee blue crap has to pay theres a clause with the goverment. so what does that leave the privite insured second rate humans. this double standard must be stoped. if we here in the usa cannt rely on the FDA call then why are they here now if we asked for a device not approved blue crap would say its not FDA approved. and now as we all are seeing and this is nothing new asking for a fda approved device they are still dening coverage so what good and all this money being wasted on the FDA?
i surely see a class action law suit coming in the horzion.
sorry for the vent but something has to be done with the double standard here with insurance companys mainly BLUE CRAP.
chuck
facet block neg
lost all appeals BCBS 5 months of that
3 surgeons later
surgery with dr. bertagnoli aug 2nd 2006 in Bogen Germany Successfully ProDisc-L L-4 L-5

Last edited by chasswen; 12-02-2006 at 11:27 AM.