View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 02:38 PM

Hi Phylly,

February 10 will be here before you know it. I pray the time will go fast so as not to make you stir crazy with fear. Know that we are all here for you. I do hope and pray this surgery gives you the much deserved relief from pain. And I think you are right about the possibility of "over researching" at this point in time. You have done all your homework, if you will, made an executive decision about who, what, when with your revision surgery, and now you are in God's hands. Pretty soon you will be on the other side of all this, and we will still be here to support you through your recovery phase. God bless!

Cindylou
bicycle accident 6/01: 2 compression fractures @ T12-L1; vertibroplasty; 4/06: right hip labral tear & arthroscopic repair; 4/07: lumbar prodiscs @ 3 levels, L3-6 by Dr. Bertagnoli; 7/02/08: ALIF L6-S1; 7/30/08: reopened to remove bone cement, leaked onto S1 nerve root; 8/08: pulmonary embolism, double pneumonia, collapsed left lung, pleurisy, pleural effusion; ALIF fusion complete; 3/10/09: SI Joint Fusion by Dr. Stark; Jury still out.