Thread: Finally Home!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 05:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to Nairek
Red face Something to Make You Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Allen Blackburn View Post
Karin:

It sounds like you are heading down the path of recovery. Now comes the difficult time of trying to get back to normalcy. Sorry I had not written writ after your surgery. I was getting ready for my wife's hysterectomy that was done yesterday. I get to take her home today so I am going to be her nurse for the next 4-6 weeks. She better behave or I will make her laugh.

Terry Newton
Terry,
I totally understand why you haven't had the opportunity to write me sooner. Hysterectomy surgery isn't an easy thing to go through from what I have been told. I know that my abdomen still hurts quite a bit from when they had to move everything over to access the disc so I can sympathize somewhat with what your wife is going through.

As for making her laugh, you are as bad as my husband. The second to last day I was in the hospital, he came to visit & "housekeeping" had just made my bed. My husband went to the anti-bacterial foam dispenser that they had on the wall & hit it just the right way & it shot all over the nice clean sheets. All i could do was laugh & hold my stomach & my back & he's running around looking for a pillow for me to hold on my stomach.

Laughter hurts but I tell you it is the BEST medicine!

Terry, please send well wishes to your wife from me. I hope that she feels better very soon.

I hope to get my surgery thread posted soon. I started typing what I had written in my "surgery diary" & I'm up to 4 pages so far. If anyone wants to get bored to sleep, I suggest you read it.
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

Anterior/Posterior Fusion L5/S1 -1/20/09