View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 10:38 AM

Hi Phylly,
Bless you and thanks for thinking of me.
What I find really hard about the next surgery is the difference in outcome, last time I thought that the surgery will solve all of my problems and make me better so it was an exciting thing to be waiting for, but this time it doesnt work like that, dont get me wrong, I do have hope that the rod and srews will help with the fusion area and hopefully eliminate the central lower back pain and nerve pain that I have, but then what next, I will still be chasing a solution regarding the facets at the adr level. At the moment it just feels as though its going to be a long journey with an unknown outcome, and its going with that and adjusting how I feel. I try not to think about it too much, and the days that I do are overwhelming, so I just try to think about the day that im in and no more ahead than that!!

How are you feeling, its getting closer for you now, and must all feel very real, do you feel positive about it all? It must feel very strange for you too.
Are you prepared for your hospital stay and return home yet? Im thinking of you so much too.
sending you warmest hugs and wishes
sarah xx