View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 02:50 AM

Hey Terry,

I had a minor headache all weekend. Then, on Monday morning I woke up to the pleasant feeling of excruciating pain in my low back and legs. I got a dose pack from my PM doc on Tuesday, and I still feel awful. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.

I'm getting a massage to help "knock" some of this out of my system. I found a really great deep tissue masseuse that is the best I've ever had -- even better than Bora Bora!

I'm praying for relief...I feel so debilitated right now, and, of course, I have a ton of crap going on. arrghhhh.

PS: how is your wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Allen Blackburn View Post
Justin:

I'm interested in what the report has to say about your troubles that you have been having. I also had a headache from a previous Myelogram. They had me in the hospital overnight, for the procedure, and had my bed at an angle to keep it from going to my brain. The next morning, I told them what a waste of a hospital bed it was and, they kept me awake all night . As soon as I stood up, it felt like someone had hit my head with a sledgehammer. Ah, the fun stuff we get to experience.

I hope you are well. I am getting ready to bring the patient home.

Terry Newton
Laminotomy L4/L5 (3.7.97--17 years old)
1999 & 2003 MVA (not at fault both times)
Grade V Tears L4/L5 & L5/L6
2-Level ProDisc® L4/L5 & L5/L6* *lumbosacral transitional vertebra (11.15.03--23 years old)
Dr. Rudolf Bertagnoli -- dr-bertagnoli.com
Pain-free for the last 4.5 yrs.
5.14.09 DSS with Dr. B.
I'm here to help. Only checking PMs currently.