View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 03:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to Nairek
Arrow What?!?

CindyLou,

YOU ARE NOT A LOSER! You should not be ashamed of for filing for disability. You obviously are unable to work due to your injuries.

Just be aware that sometimes it is hard to get disability as insurance companies do all that they can to not pay out. DO NOT LET THIS DISCOURAGE YOU! You may need to hire an attorney to help you. Fight for it girl. DO NOT LET THEM WIN!

I had an SI joint injection back in November. It was only the numbing medication & not the anti-inflammatory medication. It was just for diagnostic purposes to see if it helped with my pain. It really didn't offer much relief for me. Maybe about 20%.

They did this injection because I had x-rays taken of my lower back & hips which showed possible sacroiliitis of both joints.

I hope that the injections offer you some relief. I know exactly how you feel with the pain in the hips like that. It is absolutely dreadful!. Please keep us updated on your progress!

Karin
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

Anterior/Posterior Fusion L5/S1 -1/20/09