Thread: Finally Home!
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 03:59 AM

Send a message via AIM to Nairek
Post Following Up On Post-Surgical Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshobbies View Post
Some of your immediate post op problems could also have been a reaction to your anesthesia. I know my blood pressure drops to dangerous levels and forewarn my doctor.

I would assume the only way to know for sure is after several surgeries which I hope would never be the case.
I never even thought of those problems as being a reaction to anesthesia. I don't recall having those issues when I had surgery back in 2002, but then again that was so long ago.

I will be calling my primary care physician tomorrow to make an appointment to follow up on this. I tend to get wiped out easily with everything going on lately & figured I would wait a little bit before making an appointment.

The post op problems explain some weird symptoms that I have been dealing with for well over a year that my primary care doctor hasn't been able to figure out. I should probably just look for another doctor....lol
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

Anterior/Posterior Fusion L5/S1 -1/20/09