Thread: Finally Home!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 04:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to Nairek
Post Hey!

Terry,

I'm glad to hear that your wife is doing well after her surgery. She should absolutely take it easy as I understand that her type of surgery isn't an easy one.

I know that I have been slacking on the updates. I had my 1st post-op visit last Thursday & made it out of the house for a little bit on Friday. I've noticed that I get tired very easily since I was taken off of the Oxycontin so I just haven't had the energy to get off my duff & update my surgery blog.

I'm also dealing with the realization that I have to put one of my beloved pets to sleep & I have been having a VERY hard time dealing with it.

I'll do my updates this week as there are some positives & negatives on my road to recovery. It's nothing serious. Just a few bumps. I would do it now but my pesky hubby is telling me it's time to go to bed

Karin
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

Anterior/Posterior Fusion L5/S1 -1/20/09