View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 05:28 PM

Default update

Hi Jim,
One thing for sure, walking in a mall trying to Christmas shop nearly brings me to my knees after a period of extensive walking.. there's a pain right up my tailbone and what I think is piraformis pain still (bilat) but it's the low back pain across L4 that will totally drop me. I try to avoid getting there tho just do at times.

What surgery would be right for me? Currently hybrid fusion at L5S1 and ADR at L4 is the recommendation for me. I worry that L5S1 fusion will further aggravate what has happened in the past, I worry that both fusion and ADR might make me more mobile and thus bugger the L3 that is disrupted w/anular tear but not *gone* yet per multiple discograms..

One can never know would be, only what is or has been. So thus we make our choices. I hope that with time your pain will resolve and/or there will be a procedure out there for you that will take care of things ~

We are a work in progress no doubt! Take good care and look forward to seeing you again one day at a Spiney Reunion! BTW, obviously I worry too much!