Thread: todays funny
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 12:45 AM

A priest was holding classes for 3 couples interested in joining the church. After all of the bookwork, he diecided to test their wills against the temptations of the flesh.

"You all must remain celebate for 30 days" he explained to them. "If you relent to the temptation, I may not let you join." The couples agreed and left the meeting.

After 30 days passed the group was gathered again to tell the priest of the temptations.

The first couple explained "It was difficult at first, but we consoled each other and found distractions to make it through the 30 days."

The priest complimented them and welcomed them to the church.

The second couple looked disheveled but told of how difficult it was resisting the pleasures of the flesh. But they made it!

The priest congradulated the couple on making it through a very hard task without bending to temptation and welcomed them to the church>

The third couple sat there quietly looking embarrassed. The husband finally spoke up. "We only made it one week. My wife bent over to pick up a jar of pickles and I couldn't resist. We made love right then and there."

The priest was furious. He exploded on them for being weak and giving in to temptation so easily. He blurted out "I don't think you can become a member of this church!"

The husband looked down at his feet and replied "That's okay, we're not allowed in Krogers anymore either."
04/07 Recurrent Disc Surgery L5/S1
3 Ortho and 1 Neuro Surgeon, 3 MRIs, 1 EGM, 1 Myleogram & 11 EDIs later:
03/27/09 Maverick ADR at L4/L5 & L5/S1
03/27/09 The Lord and Dr. Ritter-Lang returned my life to me.