View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 10:16 PM
Administrator

I haven't seen anyone posting something that they need to apologize for. We all are invested in this community and feel strongly about things. I have seen MANY cases where information brought to the patient community has saved lives. (Read about Cindy and Tom on the GPN patient stories page. Their life saving surgery is courtesy of BrianK who brought his story of piriformis syndrome following ADR surgery to my original yahoo group. BTW, I have recently corresponded with BrianK and he is doing VERY WELL!)

We all need to be free to speak our minds. We also all need to be adult enough to not overreact when we see something that we feel is off color. NO APOLOGIES NECCESSARY. We expect to see a hornet's nest once in a while. No single person is the arbiter of right and wrong, or proper and improper etiquette here. We can agree and disagree, but still be supportive as we are all here for the same reasons.

Mark

OK... I confess... moderation event 0... I once asked (not told) someone to remove a joke that I thought was funny... but too politically incorrect to be here.
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org