View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 03:43 PM

Good luck Steve, you are in good hands.

Take your own pillow, you can use it on the airplane, hotel, hospital - it was a life saver for me. One of the pluses on business/first class is the food. I had yummy lamb chops, as good as any 5-star restaurant, the whole ball of wax beautifully presented, desserts, chocolate, and all I wanted to drink - had to turn down the wine however.

I have to admit I used the "poor me" along with honest tears, really!!!, to get my hubby moved from coach to be with me. We couldn't afford both first-class tickets, there were so many vacant seats I had to ask. At first they told me they would take a drink to him and tell him I was ok, then they came back and said they were allowing him to move up. Yeaaa! Doesn't hurt to ask!

Steve, hope you get to talk to Mike. Will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Say hello to Dr. B and Dr. FM for me. Sandy
**Dec. 2007 numbness and weakness in left arm/thumb, x-rays, MRI, discs at C4-7 pushing on spinal cord, fusion or ADR out of country
**April 7, 2008, discogram at C3-4, surgery 4 levels, Prodisc-C, Dr. Bertagnoli, Germany