Thread: I am home!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 11:22 PM

Default I am home!!!

Hello friends! I am home, sore and bored. I am not really a movie person, but I have lost count of how many I have seen. My wife has been like an angel sent to help. I am sure she is really ready to get the hell away from me and back to work! I will post my surgery story over where it is supposed to be soon. I want to thank all of you for the guidance the last few months. I have had only one set back. My staples were removed yesterday and my incision came open a little. I went one day early to have an x-ray because I was starting to have some leg pain. Since I was there we decided to remove them. They sent me over to the surgeon that made the cut and moved my stuff out of the way. Well he was gone and the doctor on call was making rounds somewhere (rounds of golf probably). So, by the time I got over there, it had come open some more. Now I am taped up till Tuesday. I pray that this is good enough. I really feel uncomfortable with the the chance of infection. By the way, the x-rays looked good. He said it was alright for me to start taking an anti-inflammatory now. Seems to be working with the other meds. Again, thank you all and I will keep updating.