View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshobbies View Post
Katie,

Welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with the Canadian health care system. Do you have something kind of national medical association that you can contact for this information? I'm guessing you've already googled Canada and ADR. How about contacting the manufacturer to find out who buys the implants in your area.

If your doctor does multi-level but can't be bothered to write a letter, try contacting the hospital in which he operates and ask them if other doctors also perform that surgery.

Just a couple of suggestions, Good luck, Dale
Dale, you are brilliant! Thank you ever so much. That is such an obvious solution, and it evaded me for such a long time. I'll blame it on the meds

I will contact both the manufacturer and the hospital where he works. Thanks again.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.