Thread: lipitor
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 11:26 PM

You are right about the beard getting gray Mark, the only reason I don’t shave it off is because the hair on my head is bit more sparse these days so I’m looking to keep as much hair as I can.

You are right Runner, Hoag is tied with Loma Linda Medical Center for being #1 in cardiac care. Again I am/was lucky, they are only a few minutes away from me. As I said, I have a family member who works there and she had clued me in on their stats while I was waiting for surgery, it did make it a little more comforting knowing that.

I was persistent and it most definitely paid off. But I will have to tell you, it was tough convincing them, I really was feeling like a hypochondriac towards the end. But if you ever get that feeling, that indescribable feeling of suddenly not being well, you will know for sure that something is truly wrong. You will know that it’s not indigestion or heartburn or anxiety or stress or any of those things….no matter what they all say.

I don’t mean to start a panic with anyone, just an awareness. What happened to me is out of the norm. All the tests that I had prior to surgery are typically very reliable. It’s because of their reliability that I did have such a problem conveying that something was wrong.

Regards,
Larry