View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 02:21 AM

I'm 27, and only 3 months out from my ADR (ProDisc). I just got an order today for a facet block. I was told I had facet arthritis years ago, and even had a successful block, but got pregnant and didn't have the Rhizo. It was a small part of the problem then, and not really worth pursuing with a newborn at home. Now I'm hoping it will remove the last of my post-op pain. I feel for you suffering so much!! I know what you mean about your hopes-I admit I really expected to wake up and not hurt at all anymore. After 8 years, like that's realistic!! But, I am better than I was, significantly, and glad I did it. I'm glad your family and friends are there for you! I don't have any advice, just wanted to say I'm sorry and I'm glad you've come here for support!!
13 docs, 9 PT's, 8 Epidurals, 3 trigger point inj, 1 Facet Block, 1 Acupuncturist, 3 Chiros and 1 child later, had L4-5 ProDisc placed 9-19-06 by Dr. Janssen in Denver, CO. Facet rhizo March, 2007, November 2007, January 2009
Had healthy baby boy #2 in Dec 2008 with use of some meds during pregnancy and nursing.