View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:51 AM

Mark, yeah, it's more like ice-fishing time here in Minnesota than water-skiing time! Bring a warm coat and maybe boots if it's snowing. Right now we're in a veritable heat wave, with high's in the 40's. Doubt it will last though. Just a tease. Spring is a long way off still.

I forgot I have a neti pot. Will have to try that again. I didn't know you could buy a ready made solution for it. I used to make my own, but I'll stop by the drugstore and see if they carry what Dale was talking about.

Thanks you guys.

See you soon, Mark,

Cindylou (if it works out at all, it would be nice to try and at least have a cup of coffee or something sometime Sunday, no?)
bicycle accident 6/01: 2 compression fractures @ T12-L1; vertibroplasty; 4/06: right hip labral tear & arthroscopic repair; 4/07: lumbar prodiscs @ 3 levels, L3-6 by Dr. Bertagnoli; 7/02/08: ALIF L6-S1; 7/30/08: reopened to remove bone cement, leaked onto S1 nerve root; 8/08: pulmonary embolism, double pneumonia, collapsed left lung, pleurisy, pleural effusion; ALIF fusion complete; 3/10/09: SI Joint Fusion by Dr. Stark; Jury still out.