View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 05:47 PM

Really, Terry? I thought this do-nothing lifestyle I have been forced to take would have slowed down the deterioration.

Imp, I called Stenum last fall and asked about the arthritis being a problem when another doctor here told me that arthritis was a problem with having an ADR, and they assured me that it was so minimal as to be almost non-existent. (That local doctor did not offer any other treatment though, unlike this new one.)

I am thinking of sending Stenum the second, most recent one, but have the feeling that they will only do one diagnosis, that they are too busy to do a second unless I have definitely booked a trip. That could be my conscience talking though, with not wanting to 'bug' them.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.