View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 04:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to Nairek

Mark,
I told Dr. Bitan that you said hello and he asked me how I knew you. I told him about your website here & he said "well tell him I said hello as well". Ahhh a man of very few words.....

The airports were definitely interesting. There's nothing like getting your hands & bone growth stimulator swabbed with paper to see if you have bomb residue on either of them. The airport in Tampa had this huge tube thing that I stepped in which did a scan like a C/T scan. That was pretty cool. It's amazing to see just how far we've come in technology to try & protect our country from terrorism.

Anyway, I'll post my 6 week post-up follow up in my surgery thread soon. There have been some changes. Some good, some bad.

Karin
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

Anterior/Posterior Fusion L5/S1 -1/20/09