View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 12:05 AM

Default Coming Out of Mama Fog

Hi I-Spine

Boy have you grown. Many of you may remember me I’m Paulette had ADR surgery over 3 years ago L5-S1 and this last summer traveled to China to bring my little girl home. She is now 2.5 years old and a 28 lb bowling ball that I carry all over the place. My back has never been better I can’t believe sometimes there is metal and plastic holding me up. I can say I am in the worse shape of my life not having a minute to exercise. But hopefully soon we I will figure that out too.

So here is a little update regarding the Mama fog. Annalise was born with a congenital malformation of her anus and had surgery in China but received the orphan special. So we traveled to Cincinnati Ohio this last October to have her surgery redone by the best bumm doctors in the world. Let me tell you I would go through 10 ADR’s to never have to watch my baby go through surgery again. She was diagnosed with additional complications that have kept us quite busy and seeking different medical opinions. Does this sound familiar I got 9 opinions on back surgery so 4 different docs for her doesn’t sound to bad. God gave me the tools to work through the medical system and I know we are now in the best of hands. I am the pits at updating the back blog as I don’t have much to say regarding my average state of existence but I do have plenty to share on Love You Forever our adoption blog. So please stop by. I still chat with people off and on that are seeking answers to back pain so please don’t hesitate to contact me I am still here just buried under blankets bottles and babies.

Wishing everyone a pain free life and answers to your questions in the near future.

God Bless
T-12 Compression Fracture 10/04
C-7 Spines Process Fracture 5/99