View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 05:10 AM
Administrator

I have to tell you that with everything Cindylou has been through this week, surgery tomorrow and the obvious discomfort that she was in as the dinner wore on, she was absolutely amazing. I wish I could be so cool and charming under such circumstances! (or any time for that matter) It was great to finally meet her in person. I had a wonderful afternoon in MN with a dear friend and then the most pleasant evening with these folks...

Front row, left to right, Tim - husband to Sandra (2 ProDisc L 4.5 years) mmglobal (2 Charite's 6.5 years), Michele (3 ProDisc-L w/vertebroplasty 3.5 years), Michele's husband Clinton,

Back row, left to right, Rick - husband to Cindylou (3-level ProDisc, 2 years), Betty (Dr. Stark's office manager), Dr. John Stark

We had a wonderful dinner. Dr. Stark was blown away by the stories of such severe disablity and excellent recovery from us multi-level ADR patients. Sandra and Michele both have best-ever kind of recoveries after long and difficult histories.

I think everyone should dine with their surgeon the night before surgery!

All the best... Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org

Last edited by mmglobal; 03-10-2009 at 09:23 AM. Reason: left is right, right is left, Cindylou is in brown. Thanks KE