View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 09:51 AM

Thanks Dale,

your reply is much appreciated. The Pregablin is Lyrica , thats what it is called in the UK. I used tramadol (or Ultram) before the operaion and at first it took the pain away totally (for exactly 9 days) and then in crept back but I still used it hoping it was doing something and I think it was to a degree thats why I am using it now, As I decrease the Lyrica so the burning goes down my hands , its very odd, and I need the Lyrica for the pain!

I think I am down and feeling s hopeless because of my brother and thinking the cyst removal wont work when I havent even had it done yet! Also as you say there are amazing recoveries after 1-2 years and I am oly 5 months best wishe to you too

Marion
Diagnosed mild disc dehydration L4/5L5S1 and facet dengeneration L5S1 Facet Cyst L5S1 ADR Active C C5/6C6/7 Sept 08 reduction in pain gradually by 50-60% Buttock and heel pain remain . Meds Pregablin, Tramadol, Co Codymol, Voltarol
Retunred to work Jan 09