Thread: Never again
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 12:36 AM

I love your mantras Cindylou and do feel like we can never give up but I had moments in the past year where I thought about it. Don't worry about getting things done in the house right now, your biggest job is to heal and get better. If you try to overdo you know what happens. I know that feeling of always being productive but now is not the time for that, you will have tons of time when you are feeling better. You will look back and this will be just another bump as Terry says. Plus you have an adorable new grand baby to cuddle and play with.

It is nice that you can laugh at yourself and your husband can laugh too. I need more of that, I think I am taking this recovery so seriously and do feel like a lost quite a few years with all these Spiney problems. I have reached a new low in productivity when I look forward to watching Judge Judy and Dr. Phil. I hope that Forteo has not made my brain too tired but likely it is the muscle relaxants. Today was a bit like that. I am now off to my walk and will catch up again. Don't be hard on yourself and TAKE IT EASY!
Phylly
Discogram concordant pain @L4-S1 Aug. 07
Prodisc ADR's at L4-S1 November 2007
Foraminotomy July 08 for Sciatica
Continued problems and back pain worsened
Prodiscs removed and discs fused at L4-S1 Feb. 09