View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 02:16 PM

Hello Cathy,

Catching up from several weeks of being awol. So sorry to hear you are having records problems. There's some +'s living in a small town, records are easy, doctors a little harder .

Make sure your US doctors will see you. When I tried to schedule a follow up with the spine doctor that I had been seeing for the past few years, he refused. Dr. Fenk-Mayer called him and told him Dr. B was referring me. He agreed to see me. However, I was never treated so badly (kept my cool??). A few of his remarks: I told you so. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. German doctors are irresponsible performing multiple ADR's. Live with it. Nice huh?

Regarding calling other spiney's. I've talked to many people on the phone about my experiences in Germany and my post-op life. It's much easier to talk than to type your thoughts. It helps me too; I enjoy sharing the personal feelings.

So if anyone wants to talk, please pm me with your number and a good time to make the call. I never use my monthly minutes, so that's why I offer to call.

Good luck Cathy with making arrangements. Don't worry so much, it will all fall into place . Sandy
**Dec. 2007 numbness and weakness in left arm/thumb, x-rays, MRI, discs at C4-7 pushing on spinal cord, fusion or ADR out of country
**April 7, 2008, discogram at C3-4, surgery 4 levels, Prodisc-C, Dr. Bertagnoli, Germany