View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:34 PM

i've been trying to do some reading on the net, and i'm not sure if i'm reading correctly or not. Since i am looking at 4 disc's would i be able to do 4 adr's?

I think my problems result from a whole life of one thing or another! Nursing IS hard on the back, lifting patients, standing for hours on end.... and then I rode horses and was thrown more times than i remember, skied with many tumbles for years, and then went to the dogs........ lol literally. And i of course didn't pick an easy breed........ I stand a minimum of 3 hours to prepare on the day of a show, then for 15 minutes in the ring........ then another 30=1 hr to brush out all the stuff .......... and all my guys think they cannot get in the car on their own, they need to be 'lifted' all 90 lbs of them. not to mention all of the crates and equipment. My one crate alone is close to 80 lbs it is a big flight crate for when we fly.

I think we need to start educating our younger generation to proper back care..... as it needs to last a lifetime! We don't think about it when we are younger until it is too late. I'm only 50 but feel like 90.......... Oxycontin does absolutely nothing for me. They are 10 mg but zip nada. I take 2 - 3 endocet and they work better...