View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:53 PM

well i am home from my visit with my Ortho. the Anesth. that is also my pain clinic Dr appt is tomorrow.

I am slightly down and dont know which way to go at this point. He said my back had too much...... 5 years ago i had Comp. Fx. in L3/4. He performed Kyphoplasty on them. He said he doesn't know if any of this is from that accident or ??. He says there is way too much to do it all. He is suggesting only replacement of L5/S1. That this will not take away all of my pain but probably the big part of my pain at this point. I'm just depressed i guess now. I don't want to live my life in this pain. I have a feeling that is not unkown here.
I don't know if i should go for another opinion to a different surgeon or? I have International Insurance and can go anywhere in the world. He went ahead and put in for approval to have the surgery. I would have to have my husband come home from Korea, and get the dogs down to Texas to my breeder/partner.

I just know i am miserable with sciatic pain and pain coming out of my big toes. I'm tired of taking meds that don't work..

i don't even know what to ask the anesthes. tomorrow at this point.